[Gpdd] {MISC: Thankyou James and losses...

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Sat Jan 8 22:49:17 EST 2005

Hi Friends,

I emailed alot of people on the digest personally tonight but I really
wanted to tell James thankyou so much for your kind and inspiring letters on
the GPDD. I was floored to say the least at how impressed you were with our
shelter. Thankyou and I do hope you received the email I sent you last
night. Thankyou again as I am humbled.

My heart goes out to our friends that lost Patches and Brownie. I am so
sorry to hear this and I know that they were very loved and your best
friends as mine are to me. I hope your hearts can heal soon and you will be
in my thoughts and prayers this evening.

I hope everyone else has recovered from the holidays and is having the best
new year possible. Spike, Ravi and I send healing wheeeeeeeeeks to all of
the piggies that are not feeling well in hopes that their ailments are
relieved soon.

Warm Regards,
Trina
Pigpals Coordinator
DSN Coordinator
Cavy Care Inc-Operations Manager
www.cavycareinc.com

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor