[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] B Bear & Butterscotch Christmas

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Thu Jan 20 14:35:28 EST 2005

Leah,

Wow!  And I thought my piggie was spoilt!  I am NOT going to let her see those pictures.  They are just so much fun tho and their "stuff" is so cute it's hard to resist.  Very cute.  I almost bought the santa hat this Christmas at Petco - I had it in my hand and my husband looked at me and said "your not really going to make her wear that are you?"  Well....Yes said I.  But then I put it back.  Maybe next year he won't be with me when I go to shop for her. LOL
Pig-Pig has an appontment with the exotics vet tomorrow morning (first time we've been able to see her - she dosn't work much - and when she does she books up right away).  Her back legs are still a little stiff.  She gets around - and dosn't seem to be in pain.  But she kind of scoots her back end if she has to go any distance.  I've upped her Vitamin C in the meantime until she can be seen.  So - we'll let you  know what we find out.  No - she never has been a real lively piggie.  She has always been happier just cuddling in your elbow.  But still the back leg thing can't be good.

Ann & Pig-Pig Girl