[Gpdd] [MISC] Veggie Bisquits for piggys

ILoveMyPBPiggy at aol.com ILoveMyPBPiggy at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 14:46:09 EST 2005

That was a great recipe for piggy bisquits, as soon as this snow storm lets
up I am going to go shopping for the ingredients and make them.  Not only
will our three little piggys just love them, but I am going to make a bunch for
my pot belly pig as well.  Little sweethearts deserve sweet treats!   We have
finally named all three of our little piggys..there's Mr. G. Piggy,  Snickers,
and Schneeblee.  Oh and just one question.  I keep hearing  about piggys
getting sick.  I was wondering, they need to be kept out of  drafts, but what
about if it is too warm in a room, I don't mean hot, just very  warm, because the
heat is always on.  We don't want our piggys getting  sick.  What are some
other things that can cause them to get ill?
Thanks,
Pam