[Gpdd] Misc: Things I LOVE about Piggies & Piggie Rules

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 11:18:35 EDT 2005

Hey Ya'll!
Yeah, I have to agree with many of you
and say that Piggie Lips are Absolutely
IRRESISTIBLE!!! And like many of our
Digest piggies, my Butterscotch is a
'smiling' guinea pig (just like that
Cutie Pie, Fugly). When he smiles at
me, I just know that he is so Happy and
that he loves owning Daddy Slave and me.

Also, I LOVE it when they get relaxed
enough to fall asleep on ya. Butterscotch
is Sooooooo Cuddly and he will close his
eyes almost always when wheeee take naps
together. But, Brownie Bear is a little
more Stingy with her Love, so I have to
get her situated just Right to get her to
close her eyes. Nonetheless, I know when
they close their eyes, they feel Safe.
And I love that.

******
Also, Dee I read your Piggie Rules:

"Just because they stare at us doesn't mean
we have to feed them.

Just because they chew on the bars doesn't mean
we have to feed them.

Just because we open the fridge and they wheek
doesn't mean we have to feed them.

Just because they look so cute doesn't mean we
have to pet them.

Just because we walk by their cage doesn't mean
we have to pet them."

--So, I tried to go Cold Turkey and follow these
rules...

But, that Sassy Brownie Bear just laughed at
me and broke me down within an hour.

I told ya I was WEAK!!!!!

So, Yep! Sign me for the GPDD chapter of
Guinea Pig Slaves Anonymous...Wheeeeeeeeeeeek!

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                        & Butterscotch :-)