[Gpdd] (Health) Re: Inquiring minds want to know...

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 13:28:02 EDT 2005

Candy,
If I remember my anatomy classes correctly, removal of
the testicles would just prevent production of sperm.
I don't think they cut the seminal ducts as they would
during a human male's vasectomy, other than to clamp
them off after removing the testis.I think somwhere in
my anatomy text I read (when I actually bothered to
read the text, that is)that fluid is still produced
from a small gland near the prostate (at least in
humans, anyway)after a vasectomy and ejaculation still
occurs, just minus the little swimmers. Don't quote me
on this, as I know nothing but the very basics of
guinea pig anatomy, but it would seem
possible--apparently so, since your piggy is producing
the dreaded "waxy plug". He hasn't impregnated anypig,
has he?
: )

Just my uneducated posturing,
Stacy and the Squee Squad