[Gpdd] MISC- weather,Guiness,chirping piggies, dry tail?

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Jul 17 21:05:35 EDT 2005

Hey! I don't know where you live Selena but I live in PA & the weather here is unbearable! It's so humid it literally takes your breath away. It's been like this for a month & no relief in site. =( Winter sounds pretty good right now.
Lisa- when you say Guiness is allergic to hay, can he not eat it? How does he go without hay? I've never heard of anything like that before. Or is he just allergic like a skin allergy? Poor little guy.
Yuka- I've always heard other digesters say this chirping noise is a good thing. Maybe they like each other? The fact that they lay together is good. How cute!
I have a question too. Albert is still having softish & very smelly poos. =( Does anyone think drytail would help? I always thought that was just for hamsters, but I was reading the paper that came with it & it has directions for piggies too. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated!
Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***