[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Obi

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 17 20:44:09 EDT 2005

Susan, your tribute to Obi was lovely, and we are so very sorry for your
loss.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how much
she enjoyed laptime and what a good wife and mother she was.  How sweet
that she was always chortling to you or to her husband, Mattie.  Please
know that you did all your best for her; she obviously had excellent home
and vet care.  What a lucky girl she was to be part of your family.  It
sounds like she passed away very peacefully, in her sleep, and your
description of her stillness was so poignant.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.