[Gpdd] Re: MISC- Dry tail and the weather

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 23:58:58 EDT 2005

Jaime,

Please don't use drytail, it is dangerous to guinea pigs.  I don't know why they added information to the directions for guinea pigs when guinea pigs don't even get wet tail.  I have heard from several reliable sources not to use it.  Have you cut out the veggies and added more hay and pellets to try to harden his stools?  I hope you find a solution to Albert's soft poos.  Good luck.

I also live in PA and the weather here has been very humid and hot.  I mostly stay in the AC, try to avoid going out if I don't have to since it is so unbearable.  The pigs are in the AC so they are cool.  They also love to munch on watermelon and canteloupes.

Wheeks to all,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"