[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sugarplum

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 17 20:33:03 EDT 2005

Lisa, how very sad to hear the story of Sugarplum passing away apparently
because her owner's mom wouldn't have a lump on her neck removed or allow
for tests to see if the tumor that was removed from her ear was
cancerous.  We always cringe when we hear or read of piggies supposedly
being "low maintenance," because new owners might not think vet care is
that important.  We hope that Sugarplum was not in pain when she left this
world; at least she is now healthy and happy at the Bridge.  We will say a
prayer for her piggie friend, Ginger, who obviously is mourning her loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.