[Gpdd] health

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 12:44:11 EDT 2005

We would like to announce the passing of Mel today quietly in her sleep.  She
had cysts on her ovaries, but was too old to operate on, she took a turn for
the worse last night, and was weak but perky this morning. I have just come
home  from work to find her, she looks so peaceful. She was such a loving and
caring  GP, who mothered all the other girls. Very quiet and well behaved,
loving a  cuddle.  I have the perfect place in the garden to bury her tonight, and
I  will plant a rose for her, a beautiful flower for a beautiful guinea.
Lisa and the subdued Scottish Piggie Clan.