[Gpdd] [Health] Itchy Louie

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:28:10 EDT 2005

Thank you all for your emails about Louie... He was tested for mites -
parasites in March - but I am taking him to the vet today... I'm tired of
putting him through this with out getting him checked again :(   Over the
weeeekend it got worse... I'm going to a new vet that won't just tell me
it's "allergies" and send him home!!!  I want medicine for him - no matter
what it takes!!! :)    For those who asked - he is in a large home made cage
lined w/rug and his litter pans have care fresh in them... he get's no fresh
veggies b/c we thought that was what was bothering him...  Wish him lucK!
and lots of piggie prayers...

Thanks again for listening,
Jenna, Louie, Fuzzy, and Max the bun