[Gpdd] Virtual: We Aren't Coming Home for Another Day or So...

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 02:29:59 EDT 2005

Yo All,
     Wilson here -- I've just begun to be part of the party, but with my
sweet little Fuzzy beside me in the pilot's seat, well, that has been an
experience just short of heaven.
     We have martial arts demonstrations on the agenda yet today. You may
recall that the top of the RV gives us additional performance and stage space. I
wonder if Mr. Cooders is going to take off his jacket and participate? He's
good! And my little Fuzzy-Wuzzy is good, too. Of course in the background one of
the bands will be playing "All those piggies were Kung Fu Fighting...those
pigs were fast as lightning..." I'm going to be part of it, too.
     Keep writing those messages. Awards will be given tomorrow, too, so
again, please suggest if you think any pig deserves special recognition. Alge says
all piggies deserve special recognition, and it's true. It's sure true of the
guinea pigs I know and the ones that are on this very fine trip!
     So many haven't been mentioned by name -- maybe their Mommy and Daddy
slaves can still write and email some little tidbit of info that they received
from their traveling little guys. They all need to have some special
acknowledgment of their being here besides their name on the signup sheet and spread
sheet. Tonight, tomorrow even Thursday last little bits can still trickle in.
     Hope I'm not starting sound bossy. But all that driving! Wears a guinea
pig out.
     I miss Wild Wooly Willie being with us, but I've really liked Sonny and
Horatio -- even if Horatio was waving someone's lacy "dainties" from the
ceiling. He got them from lost and found. Don't ya kind of wonder how they ended up
there? Willie'll sure have fun with that one.
     We'll be home soon -- just maybe a day or two longer than we planned.
The award ceremonies are important and the kind of fun we're having here is,
too.
     We got to talk with Brownie Bear by the way -- she's our old mentor you
know. Teaches, via computer when her slaves aren't around, slave training 101.
That's where we learned to make our fierce faces and look like rogue guinea
pigs. She's a real sweetheart though, truth be told. And that Butterscotch,
quite the ladies' pig but funny as... well, just really funny.   :)
     The OK piggies are all neat - last I saw of Chester he was off in
pursuit of Rosie, his "red-haired girl."
     I saw some neat pictures of Snowball -- on a beach!!   I guess we did
have a few unannounced or maybe spontaneous landings for a bit of sight seeing.
     Tomorrow the old Stripes and Solid Band, Snickers and Snowball, are
going to be playing with Wolfi and Charley the late Beethoven's "Rumblestrut
Blues." Of the original group, only Snowball and Snickers are still around. And you
two guys keep hanging around ya hear?   I'm participating in it, too, and I
believe ole Cooders is as well. Showing off a bit for his lady friend, Porky.
     Beethoven and Ebeneezer WoollyBear crossed the Bridge within 2 months of
each -- on the same day on the month. (Ebeneezer was one of the original "3
Jolly Rodents.")
     Go to:   www.jeffthewebguy.com/beethoven   and download the song as done
by the original guinea pigs. It's worth every minute. The lyrics are printed
on the site so between reading and listening you'll be glad you took the time.
I was jealous I think myself that I didn't get to be part of the show but I
was actually too shy then. It was done live at Cape Alava. So special thanks to
Jenni and her husband for what will always be a special monument to two
outstandingly cool guinea pigs. They even have a CD!
     Well, piggers and pigger parents, there was more I was planning on
bringing you up to speed on, but all this speeding. I'm going to feast and party
now with this lovely lady in my arms!!

Wilson, Jolly Rodent