[Gpdd] MISC: vacuum cleaner

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 5 17:39:02 EDT 2005

I think my vacuum cleaner is on the verge of self-destruction. When I
run it for more than a couple of minutes, it smells like hot hair
rollers, which seems wrong. I suspect a combination of age (10 years,
maybe) and the effort of keeping up with hay and aspen bedding is
killing it. I could ask Niles to stop spreading hay and bedding into
human space, but he'd just look at me like I was talking nonsense. :-)

Are there any slaves out there with vacuum cleaners they love that are
up to the rigors of a house with a pig? We have a combination of bare
floor and carpet. I prefer canister to upright unless the upright is
easy to use and really, really good.

-ginger
part of the Niles Cougar slave contingent