[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 21:40:59 EDT 2005

The Story Piggies and I (Debra) wish sincere condolences to the slaves  of
Snowflake, Miss Ferguson and Copper on the passing of their dear sweet  piggies.
 Even though they are now frolicking and healthy at the Rainbow  Bridge, they
will be dearly missed by their families and all of us on the  GPDD.  I'm sure
they will be greatly missed by their piggy friends as  well.  Please know
that your friends here on the digest are grieving  with you, and I hope that will
help ease the pain just a little bit.

Sincerely,  Debra and the Story  Piggies