[Gpdd] Misc: PetAbuse story and feedback link

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 13:38:51 EDT 2005

Stacy-
Thanks for the heads up on the link at the bottom of the story on
PetAbuse for voicing our opinion! That's great, also good to read
the story (notice how it says all the gp's had to be euthanized,
then later says he was allowed to pick out 10 to keep? hmmm)
But when I looked at it just now, there were only 19 replies -
if everyone did this it would have much more impact!
(if anyone missed it, here is the link again:)

"This is a rundown of the case on the Pet Abuse.com
page. If you scroll to the bottom, you can vote on how
you feel about the outcome...not that it makes much
difference, but if we vote on this and write letters
to the judge at least we can get our outrage about
this case out there."

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/2407

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com