[Gpdd] Announcement: Welcome

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 21:22:11 EDT 2005

Hello Cat

Welcome to our group! We are all glad to have you! You
will learn so much just from reading the digest every
day.
Cookie is a cute name for a guinea pig. I would love
to see a picture of her, but you cannot post pictures
on the digest.
Most of us have started a free website page at
blinkz.com. You can upload 20 pictures to your
website, if you know how to do that. It is a easy
website to build. Let us know if you decide to make a
webpage. We love pig pictures!

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com