[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Adam, thank you Cindy, and Joey G

Dr Kay Dudman kdudman at lgu.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 13:00:19 EDT 2005

Cindy

Thank you so much for your kind words about Adam, I do miss him still.
One of the other little things he used to do was pull his cuddling cloth
or my clothes when he wanted to go back in his cabin.  Sometimes he would
pull quite hard and his little ears would wobble!  He and Adrian would
have "boy talk" together, and each check what the other had in his bowl.

I know how you must miss Joey G, especially as you did so much for him,
and gave him a happy life and new friends after a very difficult start
for him.  Sunshine and Tumbleweed must miss him too, and you will all need
each other's support at this sad time.  Joey G was lucky to have you look
after him, and I am sure he knew it, and each day was better than the last
when you took him home as he got to know you and gained in strength and
health.  It is sad now, but he had more happiness from having you look
after him than he would otherwise.  I hope that is some comfort at your
time of loss.

Best wishes

Kay