[Gpdd] Misc: drinking, etc

mtjaffe at verizon.net mtjaffe at verizon.net
Fri Mar 4 10:46:39 EST 2005

Whomever wrote in about your piggy not drinking, i wouldn't worry too much.  I have had two piggies -- our Lightning was not much of a drinker (he just liked to bang the water bottle when he got excited), and he wasn't much of a pellet pig ( I think I had two bags during his 5 year life span, and most of that went in the trash). He did eat a ton of hay and plenty of veggies (but wouldn't touch a carrot if his life depended on it). Our current Master, Lucky, likes to go back and forth between his pellets and his water bottle -- at first it seemed very odd to me because I really couldn't remember Lightning ever doing that, but every pig is different.
Having had two boars though, there has been one common action between them --is that if you make "kissy" noises at them they both sort of scrunch themselves up and doing a little cleaning routine as if you might have dared to kiss them.  Such silly guys...