[Gpdd] MISC. - voles

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Wed Mar 9 18:55:40 EST 2005

Anita,

     I don't know if we have voles around here or not. I haven't seen any but it was the lack of voles in Canada that brought the owls our way. I don't have anything against pet rodents (OBVIOUSLY) but when you feed birds in the country, you are inviting mice and shrews who like to make their way into your house. I don't like that at all!!! Pets are one thing but uninvited guests of this type are unhealthy, messy and downright creepy when they run around at night. If I could keep them out of the house, they would all have my blessing.  :)

Carla and Bud