[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Flannel

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 10 21:01:15 EST 2005

Anita, we had hoped that Flannel would recover from his illness, and we are
so very sorry that he passed away.  Please don't blame yourself.  Sometimes
piggies become ill and leave us despite all of our best efforts, and the
reasons for their passings remain a mystery.  We can't imagine anything
else you could have done.  You did do all the right things, most
importantly giving Flannel lots and lots of love, which is why he was so
happy.  Please find comfort in knowing that he knew how lucky he was to be
part of your family.  We send our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed