[Gpdd] MISC. - PVC tubes

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Mon Mar 14 11:17:39 EST 2005

     I have had several PVC tubes in Bud's playpen for months, some with elbow and T joints for variety. The tube sections were a foot to a foot and a half long, making what I thought were nice tunnels. Bud did use them some but recently I tried something new. I took all the joints apart and had my husband cut my PVC pipe sections. Now they range from 8 inches to a foot long. Of course with all the cutting and separating of sections there are many more little tunnels. Bud loves this much better!!! He likes to roll the short sections all over the place and he weaves through several short sections, one after another. I was thinking about all this today when I read about the toys being made from things at the bird show.
     It seems whenever I think about things the way I'd like them, it's not the same as the way Bud likes them. I guess I wouldn't make a very good guinea pig.  :)  Does anyone else use PVC sections and what are your experiences with the lengths that your piggies like? There is one GREAT benefit to these small sections. They fit perfectly in the dishwasher for periodic cleaning!

Carla and Busy Bud