[Gpdd] Misc: Websites

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Wed Mar 16 20:34:28 EST 2005

Brenda,
Your website is very cute. MT, Frasier and Boo are the most adorable Piggies! How exciting that they get to show off to everyone!

Everyone else who has posted their websites,
Thanks for sharing your babies with us. I simply love looking at the little cuties I keep hearing about. I am starting to bookmark them all so PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is can peek when they feel the need.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is
"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."