[Gpdd] misc.-animal planet,pet stores, etc...

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Mar 16 20:43:48 EST 2005

Hi to everyone! First off, my prayers go out to everyone whose piggies are sick or having surgery. I pray all will go well for all of you. About the pet store someone wrote about;Was this a big chain store or a little store? Not to tell you what to do, but in that bad a situation I think I would have contacted the ASPCA of your local Humane Society. That's so sad. =( It's sweet that you tried to save the little guy though. I was at my local SuperPetz today to get supplies. All of their animals were well taken care of. The piggies had lots of food and fresh hay, and appeared playful and happy.=) Later this week I'll check on our other local small pet store. Also, just thought I'd let everyone know I got some generic form letter today from Pet Star. I think it's the same letter they send to everyone who writes about something. I don't know if I should write a follow up letter asking for any new info on the incident or not. I'm kinda bummed that it seems there's not much we can do about this. =( I still have not received any correspondence at all from Tractor Supply Co. Sorry this is sooooooo long! Take care to people and piggies!
Jaime&Albert