[Gpdd] MISC: Leah's Brownie Bear& Butterscotch and the websites

Anna Coppedge annac at loanstar.com
Fri Mar 18 17:10:03 EST 2005

Leah,

I had to write and tell you about my amazement of your pigs. They are both
so photogenic and they "pose" perfectly. I am so jealous, Mozart would run
off and start to find something to eat and Shakespeare would hide behind his
hair. I can tell you love those piggies.

Everyone:
I have enjoyed all your pigsites. I love seeing everyone's pets and all the
love and attention they receive AND deserve.

Have a great Spring Day

Anna, slave to Shakespeare and Mozart (The Old Dead Guys)