[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Jasmine

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Mar 21 22:41:29 EST 2005

Dawnda, please accept our condolences on Jasmine's passing.  We are so very
sorry that suddenly she became ill and passed away.  It's a mystery why
healthy piggies sometimes can quickly leave us.  How touching that shortly
before Jasmine left, she ran down her ramp to get her evening veggies.  She
obviously was in good spirits until the end, and clearly she knew how much
you loved her.  We hope you will find comfort in remembering what a
wonderful life she had with you and her friend, Sabrina.  She was a lucky girl.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed