[Gpdd] MISC-- Computeritis

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 16:27:25 EST 2005

To all,
I am so hopelessly behind on GPDD readings that I can't even try at this
point to keep up. I just got over a week-and-a-half cold/sinus infection and
haven't gone near the computer.
To all who recently lost a piggie, I send my heartfelt condolences, and
healing wheeks for those who are ailing. I wish these little guys weren't so
fragile. I'm almost afraid of looking for another one at this point, but I
know I will.
I love everyone's new websites! Thank you to all who wrote to me about
Flannel and Piggie Smalls.

To Carla: When I saw the pigture of Bud I thought, "That piggie is wearing a
sweater."
Then I enlarged it and thought, "That piggie is NOT wearing a sweater!" That
is the most beautiful and unusual coloring I have ever seen! He is simply
gorgeous! More pix, please!

To Lydia: Loved your Alaska cruise pix with Mikey! I have the same stuffed
piggie, in shades of tan and white!

To Leah: Your Easter Pig Adventure was hilarious, as usual. I would have
expected nothing less. My favorite pix were the ones of Butterscotch reading
and the Piggie Train. I won't mention a word about the board books...

To Leah again: How far is the pignic site from DC?

Wheeks to all,
Anita