[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: with love and support

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:49:03 EST 2005

Greetings -

I have been so focused on Mollie and her situation that I have not taken
time to speak to anything else.  I would like to take this opportunity to
say to all of you who have suffered recent (and not-so-recent) losses of
your wonderful little ones that I am so very, very sorry to hear of their
passings.  It seems that so many have gone over the Bridge in such a short
time.  That compounds the sorrow and grief for all of you, I am sure.

I haven't been in the digest for very long and so I don't know you very
well, but my heart goes out to each and every one of you.  I know that each
of your piggies was a wonderful, unique, and  unforgettable little "rascal"
(each in his or her own way!) and that you will always remember, love, and
miss them.

Please know that I am sending mama & daddy slaves and piggie mates,
companions, and friends many wishes for strong days, restful nights, and -
as time passes - peaceful healing of your hearts and a lightness in spirit
that the joyous memories of your little ones will bring.

Candy; Topper, and his beloved Mollie