[Gpdd] health-baytril

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun May 1 21:29:02 EDT 2005

Hi! Sorry I have more questions. Ok 1st Albert HATES the baytril. I have to fight with him to get him to take it. It's horrible. Does anyone know if I can mix it with a little apple juice or something to make it less offensive to him? He's really quite mad at me right now =(
About the shilitong, can that be given as a preventative measure if your piggies don't have stones yet? You know just to ward them off? Just wondering.
Also I was wondering if there are any other digest members that live around Lancaster County PA? I just was curious. I seem to be the only piggie lover I know around here =(
Take care to people and piggies!

***JAIME***