[Gpdd] CARE: cage questions

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu May 5 23:57:49 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone and Everypig!

Hi Jaime -

I seem to remember reading that changing up the geography of the cage is good for tha piggz.  You would think that it keeps them from getting bored.  I recently made a resolution to never put their cage back (after cleaning) with exactly the same stuff (kleenex boxes with the ends torn off, brown paper bags - LOVE those - soda boxes, etc.).

Maybe you remember the Monty Python sketch about the "Confuse-a-Cat Service."  If you can't hire a Confuse-a-Pig service, you gotta do SOMEthing.

Everybody have a great wheekend.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca