[Gpdd] Bedding: shredded paper

Cecelia furman ceceliafurman at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 14:32:36 EDT 2005

I have done the newspaper shredding thing. Its getting to be more difficult
to avoid the colored print and also I just couldn't shred enought to keep up
with Sonic's output!  Also the black print does transfer to their hair and I
wasn't sure if that was  harmful. I have been useing aspen lately but it is
expensive and also sticks to the lambswool (synthetic) that piggies seem to
love to have as a liner for pigloos.
I guess there is no perfect solution.  I want to try lowels but our vet said
piggies can get their feet caught in the loops so I am going to sew some
plain muslin over the towels and try it that way.
Celia & sonic