[Gpdd] behavior : Julia's Chirping

Alanna Brock alannaroseagd at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 00:35:29 EDT 2005

This week Zippy went to the vet - that's another email - and she had an endoscopy done and it tore her up a little bit. So for about a day she "chirped" when she went to the bathroom. Maybe she's distressed over something like that? Also, is she chirping while her cage is covered or uncovered? For a while Zippy would squawk at us when we "tucked" her in a at night, and then in the morning she would squawk after she heard us come downstairs until we uncovered her - we think she thought we'd forget about her, like THAT could happen!

Alanna and the recovering Zippy