[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Cinnamon and others

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 17 23:09:13 EDT 2005

I read of the passing of our precious little friends with heartache. The
grieving goes on sometimes for quite a long time. One consolation is that most of
our piggies have lived pretty good lives -- they've been loved and cared for.
That means so much!! Each of these little piggies somehow makes his or her way
into our lives and we willingly take responsibility for them and recognize
that for the privilege it is.
     You have all provided a safe habor in a world that can be cruel and
unkind.

Deepest sympathy,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents