[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks Willie and Alicia

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Sun May 22 14:54:37 EDT 2005

Dear Willie and Alicia
When Mommy slave showed me the big box with my name on it, I could hardly
believe it was for me!  I was overjoyed to see all those treats and toys  for
me!  Mommy slave has never fed me oat hay before, and I just love  it.  I will
have to sit on her shoulders from now on when she is typing in  her orders from
Oxbow to make sure she gets more of that.  I shared some  with my brothers
too, and they liked it a lot.  It was nice of you guys to  be so kind.  Many
thanks from the bottom of my tummy.
Rajah, with brothers Rex, Rocket and our slave  Karen