[Gpdd] GPDD: Misc: Virtual Pignic

GyfuFaery at aol.com GyfuFaery at aol.com
Wed May 25 01:29:35 EDT 2005

Hi all,

BrownyBoy here:

My "brother" Moka told me he wrote and said we wanted to go on this pignic.
It sounds like its going to be a lot of fun, although I am kind of a loner. My
 favorite things to do is poop, eat, poop, drink water, sleep, poop, eat,
poop, drink water, . . . (I think you get the idea). I like taking long  naps in
my lounge chair. Can I bring it with me? How about my tent? It does come
apart and fold up, except for the wire poles but they lay flat. Of course if I
bring mine, then Moka will have to bring his, too.

Anyway, I am a big boy (3.5 lbs) and would be good for security. Or I could
be the barber (I have tried to barber my "brother", but Mom Dawn always stops
me  and now she won't even let me get close to him without a fence between
us). I am  mostly just a quiet, laid back guy. I am really looking forward to
this trip  & pignic.

Moka here:

Jeez, I thought he'd never get done. I am so excited about this trip &
pignic. I do have one question ... Where is the pignic going to be once every
piggy is picked up? Or are we just going to party on the RV? Also, if BrownyBoy
gets to bring his lounge chair and tent, I want to bring mine too, is that
going  to be ok? Well, I guess I had more than one question.

I would like to be able to help any sick or injured piggies. I took very
good care of our "brother" Frankie before he went over the bridge in January. I
still miss Frankie (**sniff, sniff**). (He's going to be one of those angel
piggies watching over us.) Sorry about that. Sometimes my emotions get the
better of me. While Frankie was sick, I kept watch over him and protected him. I
slept by his side to make sure he was ok. I was so worried about him. One
time  Mom Dawn told me to go get him and make him eat, so I went into our "cave"
and  told him he had to come eat. I had to tell him a couple of times until he
came  out and ate some greens. Mom Dawn was very proud of the way I looked
after him  from the time he was a little baby. She says I have a lot of
patience. Although  I don't have any patience for BrownyBoy since he is a bully.

Looking forward to seeing everypiggy this weekend.

Here's our website:    _http://www.freewebs.com/dawnsplace/_
(http://www.freewebs.com/dawnsplace/)

Moka & BrownyBoy