[Gpdd] Health....Butterscotch and his " manly problems"

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 13:05:30 EDT 2005

Hi Leah and Jim

I been doing the same thing with my 3 boys. It is a
nasty job and they all hate it. They all three tried
to bite my fingers! If I had not have moved fast, I
would be dangling them off my finger like Jim.

I used Q-tip with mineral oil and cleaned their penis
and the pouch. I was telling them that I remembered
why I had all girls before. I'm still trying to figure
out whether Mocha is well endowed or if he is swollen.
He is much bigger than the other two. When he vet
looked at him he said, "Well, he certainly is a male!"

My Mocha is still whining when he poos. It seems to
have gotten worse since he is grown and his poos are
bigger. I had him to the vet once. He didn't see
anything wrong,except they were all born with a UTI.
They went through a round of antibiotics and they all
stopped whining except Mocha. He does not whine when
he pees. I'm thinking that his opening isn't big
enough and it stetches it too far when he goes. I hate
having him in pain, but I don't know what the vet can
do.
My vet is out for a conference until June 3. I made an
appointment for that day. He is going to kick me out
if I don't stop having all these difficult cases for
him.
I've had guinea pigs off and on since pre-school. I
have never had so many different and weird things
wrong with my pigs as the last few years. Maybe mine
has been in-bred since I have taken in a lot of
rescues lately.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com