[Gpdd] Misc: Anticipation

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 28 13:34:55 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all~
When I got up this morning I found Snowy had already been at the computer, sending
out pigtures she had managed to take of herself (I haven't figured out the timer yet!).
She had already intercepted the email announcement about the RV schedule and had
all the boys (except the babies, luckily Buzzz wouldn't let them go) up on the roof,
hoisting every kind of flag they could find! There was even someone's dirty sock flying
in the breeze!  Not much chance of this house being overlooked!
She also dumped out the safetykit I had packed for them so she could pack more treats!
When they aren't busy with their other duties, Bonnie, Buzzerre and Rosie would like to
be pigcheerleaders, too. Probably will take a Medium, Small and Large size. They want
to know when they get to eat the pompoms.
Carla- You know Bud is staying close to his beloved dish so he won't miss any meals.
It would be a shame to sleep through dinner!  Like Zippy - it's called Bowl Worship, common
among piggers.
Zippy - Please include necessary supplies for Snowy (fluffy white), Bonnie, Lady Bugg and
Rosie (the Redheads), and Buzzerre (Dark Haired / Dark Eyed Beauty). If you need specific
coloring, you can find their pigtures on their website.  www.okie-piggies.blinkz.com
They want to know if you might also use strawberry and kiwi slices?  yummmmm
Jenni- Glad to see your new website and pigtures of the boys! They are gorgeous (of course!),
that Wolfi looks identical to Buster, except for the color. Those eyebrows! They just demand
an important name!  I had one on the tip of my tongue for the longest time, but by the time
Newton came out, we were used to calling him Buster (plus, he likes his song from PBS).
I guess he can be Buster Newton. ;-)
Sandy - Whee were so excited to get your message early this morning with the trip details!
We have flags flying all over the roof!  Bags and boxes are packed and stacked beside the
door, ready to go. But, 80 pigs?  You must not be counting everpig. Did you count 'The Mob'?
They are numerous, themselves, not to mention all their Brit friends who are likely to tag
along!  How many photographers will there be? Be sure they give you ordering information.
Will there be a Lost and Found? I know Snowy returned from Cape Alave without a couple
items of clothing . . .  ;-)

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com