[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Star

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 3 19:12:33 EST 2005

Corrine and Michael, it was with much sadness that we read of Star's
passing.  How poignant that Mom piggie cleaned and nudged Star, although
Star was not alive.  It sounds like she is a very good piggie
mother.  Please know that you did all your best, and please find comfort in
knowing that had you not rescued the mom piggie from the petstore, Star
would have been stillborn there instead of where people would love
her.  Although she was not able to share her life with you, we bet she is
watching you from the Rainbow Bridge and sending her love.  Please accept
our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed