[Gpdd] MISC: My gp pics, pages have been updated, and a thank-you

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Thu Nov 10 01:11:52 EST 2005

I finally updated my guinea pig pages, and have put some photos up of
Silky and Sooty, too. Also, I have outlined Precious' bladder stone
problems a bit better.

She has already had surgery for them, once. It would be too risky to do
again.

Thanks to all who have written to me... I'm glad to know what the
process would be like, because I didn't know and would have been
freaking out (and quite possibly violent) with the vet!

I know how painful it is to share the stories of these sweet little ones
passing, however it happens.

So drop by my pages for a visit, won't you? I don't think Silky and
Sooty have even been introduced properly, and they will be going to the
vet this Saturday because I don't like the looks of their skin -- Silky
has some hair loss and Silky as a couple of bumps. It is always
something!

http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/gpigs.htm

Bethany, Precious, Silky and Sooty