[Gpdd] MISC: Piggy Lover Convert

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sat Nov 19 01:29:00 EST 2005

I don't write often, but I just wanted to let you know that I converted
someone last week.  I had to go to a State Victim's Assistance Conference
last week, so I taught my friend (and co-worker) to take care of my 5
piggies.  She did a great job!  When I got back 4 days later, she couldn't
stop talking about them to me or to other people.  I'm always excited when I
get someone else to talk to about piggies.  Most people think I'm crazy the
way I talk about my babies, so now I've made someone else "crazy," too.
It's always nice to have company in "crazy world," you know.

To Mindy and Annette, Debbie, and everyone else who has lost a little one,
I'm so sorry and all my thoughts are with you.

I've also notice that some of you are from Texas.  I'm Texas born and
raised, as are all my piggies, so "hey" to all of you from the Panhandle.  I
hope you all won't mind too much if I jump in here every once in a while.

Marsha and The BeJabbers family, Muttley, StinkerBelle, Ozzy, Trixie, and
Elvis

www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com