[Gpdd] Misc. Sigh...We're among those AOL members who aren't getting their GPDDs

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 02:28:23 EST 2005

Hello Piggies and People,
     Alge and the Jolly Rodents here. Just to let everyone know that we are
not getting our GPDDs. When the Jolly Rodents contacted AOL they didn't make
much headway --apparently their wheeekings, however visceral, just didn't
adequately communicate with the AOL staff or they were otherwise left unmoved. So I
will be calling in hopes of correcting the situation.
     The GPDD "help" people have been great in suggesting ways to correct the
situation. Thanks!
     At the moment, I'm trying a couple other avenues just to see wht
happens.
     At any rate, I am still part of the group but am able to read posts only
in the archives. I think I'm missing a lot.
     I know we've lost some beautiful piggy souls of late. I am so sorry and
will be writing to you soon.
The Jolly Rodents have their heads bowed in recognition of the passing of
good GP friends.
     We are though looking forwward to the annual Santa gift exchange -- a
bit of brightness and cheer to lighten the sadness a bit.

Cheers to all,
alge and the Jolly Rodents