[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Digests and Secret Santa

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 03:19:45 EST 2005

Hi

Well it appears I have been having problems recieving my digests and after
looking in the archives, I know why! So I have changed my email address, and
all should now be well!

Tea & Biscuit would like to take part in the Secret Santa, if possible,
couls we be paired up with another piggie/piggies that are in the uk???

I would have replied sooner but I have been all over the place as I have
just found out I am having a baby!!!! Biscuit has been acting very strangly
around me - do you think he can tell???

Claire, Tea & Biscuit