[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Pepper's babies

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Oct 18 22:29:09 EDT 2005

Nichole, we send our condolences for Pepper's four babies that did not
survive.  It is always sad when babies don't get a chance to live their
lives.  Please don't feel bad that you weren't there when she gave birth;
it would have been impossible for you to be with her every minute.  On a
happier note, we are glad that Pepper's surviving two babies are doing
well.  We send them best wishes for long and happy lives.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed