[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Biting piggie

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Wed Oct 19 16:24:21 EDT 2005

Hi Diana

Sorry to hear that Lucy is biting. My experience with biting piggies is
limited but I just got through a bout of serious piggie hickies. Sally (one
of my pigs) must have thought I was dense as she was trying to tell me she
was sick. Every time I picked her up I got a nip on my arm. Once she had her
medicine and she was feeling better - no more bites. The only other time I
may get a gentle nip is when one of the pigs wants down from cuddles for a
bathroom break. Not sure if either of these scenarios apply but best wishes
figuring it out.

All the best
Martha, Sally, Poppy, Holly & Otis