[Gpdd] [Announcement] Flint's Necropsy Findings and more

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 23 01:51:24 EDT 2005

Dear Lisa,

Over the years I had plenty of times where in hindsight I realized I made an error that resulted in the death or possible bad consequences for more than one piggy and I felt as I imagine you do now.  I wish I could kiss and make it all better but at least I can say I understand, I've been there,  You did the best you could at the time based on what you knew then. You loved Flint and he lived a rich life because of that love.  He would be first in line to forgive you because of that love and that is the bottom line.

You and Flint loved and had a better lives causes you had each other, it doesn't get much better.   Lisa, whee are all here for you, and thank you  for sharing with us.  Our collective mistakes once shared make us all better slaves and that's why whee come together, its not just for the good times
Parsley wheeks and piggy love
Sandy