[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-- new piggie

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 12:36:53 EST 2005

Hello all---I have finally gotten around to adding new pix to my website. I am hereby announcing 'Nilla Bean, known to all as Beanie. We have had her for about 3 months, and she is about 8 or 9 months old. She is very sweet, but SO timid. She hides in the pigloo all day and hasn't yet understood that if she wheeks and comes out to greet us she might get food. All piggies are so different---it always amazes me how many little personalities there are! After the Feisty Flan, I almost think there's something wrong with this one. I made her a huge cage enclosure (about 15 sq. ft.), but she only stays in one corner of it. Flan would have killed for such accommodations.
But she will sit on a lap for hours, never bites us, and never poops or pees on us. A very clean pig.
Condolences to all who have lost piggies lately. I have told myself that I am not going to get too attached to this one, but you know....
Please see Beanie's Halloween greeting and pix at:
www.ani48.blinkz.com

Wheeks to all,
Anita and The Bean