[Gpdd] [Misc] Katrina - Pet /GP help...

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:21:52 EDT 2005

Hello all - I have been reading posts in regards to helping the needy small
and furry animals or all animals alike down south... I would love to help in
some way!!! but unfortinately - right now I can not help out financially...
but I'd be willing to take all the infromation and put it together to match
people up to send gifts/supplies??? if needed??? I might be able to also
send something small myself...  let me know who ever is involved/in charge
if you need someone to organize??? or if there is ANY way I can help...
would love to.

Email me at Tenetylo at hotmail.com

Thanks... and many weeeeeks!
from Jenna, Fuzzy and Louie (and also a *bubble* from Bob the Goldfish)