[Gpdd] [health] health/skin problems

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 20:20:03 EDT 2005

Hi Tara!

I have given the piggies a bath just a few times and...no, it's not really an easy thing.  I have never given Scamper a bath -- he hasn't really seemed to need one -- he always smells and looks pretty clean.  Patches and Percy have smelled like urine on a few occasions so they needed baths.

When I put Percy in the water, she stood completely still, like she was a statue.  It actually made giving her a bath fairly easy. She even let me wash her belly and normally she won't let me touch her belly.  Patches completely freaked out and tried to jump out of the plastic tub.  I didn't blow dry them.  I just held them in a towel and rubbed them until they were mostly dry.

Steph
Patches, Percy (quivering at the very mention of water), Scamp

www.filmdvdreleases.com
www.piggies3.blinkz.com