[Gpdd] CARE: report on vet visit

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 00:07:38 EDT 2005

Clover and Butterscotch met their vet for well-piggy exams. The vet was
excited to see us on her appointment list with new peegs and we were
happy to see her too. The boys, maybe not so much. Some stranger wanted
to look in their ears and listen to their hearts (and Clover's was
going a mile a minute from the stress) and look over their boy bits.
They survived and were pronounced to be in good health, though a single
treatment of Revolution was administered since Clover had been itchy.
All claws were trimmed and Butterscotch had an embarassing part cleanup
and now I don't have to do either of those things this week. At one
point, Clover almost darted off the exam table so I kept my arms around
him most of the rest of the time. While the tech was getting the
Revolution, Clover somehow ended up inside my cardigan and climbed up
my arm to lie with his face in my armpit. It was cute and very warm and
he almost went to sleep there so I guess I'm not public enemy #1.
Judging from the acceptance of tasty treats, neither is Steve Slave so
all is fine in our little guinea pig world.

-ginger