[Gpdd] Health Nipping

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 17:29:06 EDT 2006

Oops Mommy, was that you?
I get that look a lot from Emma.  She gets so excited
about munching and pushing fabric around with her feet
and her teeth that sometimes she gets me!  Aeva  has
learned this from Emma.  I give a wheek of a piggy in
pain, and I get a look of Oh My, I'm SO SORRY!

Now Liams nipping means something else. In the arms of
someone new, who does not understand that when he gets
REALLY talkative and antsy, this means PEE PEE time.
So then he goes to the nape of your nece and gives a
few nips until no one wouldd want to hold him anymore!

Froders!  THe wild Child!  Keep your fingers away from
his teeth!  ONly solution.  He is now a year old,
Lives with Lovely Liam, or as we say, is in a commited
VERY HAPPY homosexual relationship. But he to this day
still nips me.  I hold him with a towel on my lap. pet
him, keeping my fingers AWAY from those pearly whites!
 I don't think he will ever outgrow this nipping like
Emma Aeva and Liam did.  I just need to deal with it.

I hope you out there with piggies with a tooth for
humman flesh, it may be a phase that they will outgrow
in some time.  Hold them with something between you
and them, towel fleece, something thick.  Give them
LOTS of petting to get them used to you petting them.
 And don't forget about the treats, they maybe will
someday learn to not bite the hand that feeds them.
(Liam will nip my partner for no reason!  I think Liam
thinks HE is my man! And just needs to remind my human
partner!)  Ha Ha!
Carly and the Four Pigs  LEAF  Liam Emma Aeva and
Froders  Smeagol in my heart!