[Gpdd] misc-cages

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 5 17:20:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

If anyone is interested here is a cool website to a guinea pig/rabbit cage seller on ebay.   http://www.cozycrittercages.com/store.htm
These are grid & coroplast and come in many color combinations.  My husband and I bought one of the the 3 story cages for our piggies
from him and they love it!  They actually run up and down the ramps.  I do suggest getting the ramp upgrade (extra wide) and the door
upgrades (3 extra doors) for easier cleaning.  Prior to adopting our pigs we spent 3 months looking around for a good, big cage and fell
in love with this one.   That's actually our 3 story greenish blue cage under customer photos, before we adopted our pigs.

Lisa Stanley
& the herd Brody, Keely, Shayla, Genevieve, Bronwyn & Delaney